Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Start of my Cable free month

I am about to start a new goal. I originally started doing these month long goals as an alternative to New Years Eve.   We often make resolutions that are near impossible to keep.  In Catholicism, during Lent we give up something for 40 days.  I have decided I will give up cable one for month. I want to see if I am more productive, exercise more and sleep better.  I also need to save some money. I am going to track this on my blog. I will post how many pounds I lose, how much I exercise and how I am mentally coping with the lack of tv. I think I might read more and definitely more  physical activity.  So starting October 8, I will be without cable.  I don't think I have even gone 2 days without cable.  I will definately get to know myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment