Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer diet

Thomas and I decided to go on a diet and use each other for motivation. Thomas is a believer in the South Beach diet. However, I am a huge carb addict. I like a challenge though. I can't believe the things you can not eat on this diet. No carrots!  No fruits ( for two weeks). Thomas is going to cook dinner for us and I am very committed to this but it will be difficult. I am a strong believer in exercise in addition to diet.  Moving in to a new house has given multiple opportunities to exercise. Also Comcast on demand has several workout shows. Today I did a core workout and realized something very sad. I am not able to do a sit up. I can do crunches. It inspires me to work on doing a sit up, on my own, without rocking or putting my feet under the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment